Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Spicer resigns via juicy letter

He’s been Donnie’s docile doormat for too many painful months, but he’s going out with a boot to the boss’s fat ass.

Truth In Satire

Sean Spicer’s Ruthless Resignation Letter

Revenge is a dish best served on your way out the door

For months he has seemed like nothing but a skittish yes-man who’d left his spine back in his hometown of North Hempstead, LI.
    But, yesterday, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer put on his flak jacket, wielded his ninja swords, and left a bloody path of sycophants in his wake as he dashed out the White House door.
    Nice going Spicey, we knew you could do it…ill-fitting suit and all.
    Here’s the resignation letter that dropped a thermal detonator on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Dear President Fuckwad,

If you’ve read this far, you know that I believe you’re a truly historic moron who’s mistep-a-minute, goofball presidency would be phenomenally funny if it wasn’t so spectacularly dangerous.

Surrounding yourself with a gaggle of ass-kissing flunkies (yes, I admit I was one) doesn’t make you seem more authoritative or powerful, it just proves you’re a sniveling weakling, an insecure man-child, and an unstable ignoramus with zero ability to lead.

Before telling you what I really think, allow me to elaborate individually on the incompetence and utter uselessness of that cackling cadre of kooks you’ve put into positions of significant power:

Steve “Breitbart Barbarian” Bannon: If there is a more sinister motherfucker on the planet, I hope I never meet that demon. Bannon’s festering face should have been your first clue that the rattlesnake venom coursing through his veins feeds the racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic views of a demented anarchist. You believe you found a political genius in this conniving sociopath, but what you really found is a guy who’ll drive a sword through your brainstem just when you least expect it. Of course, you’re so self-absorbed, you’ll think he’s coming to knight you.

Kellyanne “Alternative Facts” Conway: And I thought you were the world’s most prolific bullshitter ....

Continues here
    Last edited by Barry; 03-14-2017 at 11:11 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email