I am holding a community postcard writing event at the Fairfax Community Church on March 8, 6:30-9:00. I am doing this in collaboration with the church and Marin County Resistance group and we invite other groups to join.

This date was chosen in celebration and honoring of International Women's Day on March 8, and now, the Day Without a Woman.

There is a call to flood the White House with postcards on March 15, so all these postcards will be addressed to DT. We have 1,000 postcards of the Women’s March design, and 1,000 pink ones and we’ll have blanks too. Short scripts, address labels, pens and stamps will be supplied. Donations will be taken for stamps.

We’ll have super local organic tea and desserts. Barry is putting together a playlist of resistance/protest/overcome/revolution/love songs and there’ll be room for dancing, but it's not a dance.

We'll also be looking for volunteers to help set up chairs and tables (6:00) and clean up.

For those in Sonoma Co, I recognize its an hour away but I’m pretty sure you’ve driven that far for fun. Carpooling works.

Please invite anyone you feel would be interested and if you’re part of a group, please extend the invite to them. There’s a flyer attached to spread far and wide! :-) The more the merrier – we have 2,000 postcards!

Here’s a chance to do something for the cause, is easy and will be fun!

I hope to see you there!

March 8th; 6:30-9pm
Fairfax Community Church
2398 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Fairfax

Linda