Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Fortunecookie

Late night Military jets

Im Curious as to these recent military jets flying over area lately. I've heard these off and on over past many years. Also, was wondering about a Drone I saw and heard over Santa Rosa/ sebastopol 3 months ago at about 3 in the am doing a large square grid flyover for about 40 minutes.I saw this one with my own eyes. Does anybody know what might have been going on? Please serious replies only. P
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    SonomaPatientsCoop

Re: Late night Military jets

No real information here- but isn't there an airshow of some sort coming up at the airport in SR very soon? Can't say I've *seen* any military jets in recent days but have heard what somes like some in the past 2-3 days.

As to the drone...can't say anything real but they are all over the place now- I know countless people who have had experiences with them. Mostly neighbors. I remember ~8 months or so ago I had to go into the Target at Coddingtown looking for...?...something I couldn't find anywhere else locally...and was amazed/shocked at the number of drones they had (and their costs). I'll add- I know a LOT of cannabis growers who have had neighbors, or their kids drones checking out their spot in the past year or so...
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: