Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Treadingwater

Sonoma County Women's March in Solidarity with the Washington DC March

Saturday, January 21, 2017 Santa Rosa City Hall, 100 Santa Rosa Ave. Santa Rosa.
    See: Meetup for Senior Walkers Hiking & Adventure Group if you'd like to join others, but there will be many groups out there that you can join. Meet new friends with similar values.

This march is not meant to create polarization but to show solidarity for Human Rights- Regardless of how you voted.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-20-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2

Re: Sonoma County Women's March in Solidarity with the Washington DC March

Well I'm missing the march today but just saw a photo on Facebook of the folks preparing in the Hall at SRJC and it looks like a good crowd has gathered. Thank you all. I'll be in the Women's March tomorrow.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Treadingwater: View Post
    Saturday, January 21, 2017 Santa Rosa City Hall, 100 Santa Rosa Ave. Santa Rosa.
    See: Meetup for Senior Walkers Hiking & Adventure Group if you'd like to join others, but there will be many groups out there that you can join. Meet new friends with similar values.

This march is not meant to create polarization but to show solidarity for Human Rights- Regardless of how you voted.

4. TopTop #3
    Shepherd

Re: Sonoma County Women's March in Solidarity with the Washington DC March

In addition to the noon start of today's march at Santa Rosa City Hall at 100 Santa Rosa Ave., where hundreds are expected, various groups will gather earlier, at least by 11:45, nearby at 50 D Street, at 2nd Street, where there should be additional parking nearby.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by LRogers: View Post
    Well I'm missing the march today but just saw a photo on Facebook of the folks preparing in the Hall at SRJC and it looks like a good crowd has gathered. Thank you all. I'll be in the Women's March tomorrow.

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread