Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Varda

Book - Marijuana Killed My Cancer and is keeping me cancer free

Wanted to share this book with you, written by a good friend and a very special woman - her only son was on death door with cancer and she refused to let him die, her research and tireless pursuit of healing led her to medical cannabis, it cured his cancer! now the author who is a world renowned educator and graphologist with her son dedicated much of their time to help others around the world.

I have been privileged to hear quite often of miracles both of them helped manifest for people in their cancer support group who were given up by their mainstream medical providers, so please get this book, it’s very affordable and spread the word around. Please go to Amazon and read the rave reviews about people’s experience with this life saving information!

Many blessings and holiday greetings! Varda
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 4 members:

3. TopTop #2
    SustainableLiving

Re: Book - Marijuana Killed My Cancer and is keeping me cancer free

Recent estimates project that one out of two Americans will be diagnosed with cancer at some point in their life! I myself have had a number of close relatives develop cancer, including my relatively health conscious mother who recently had breast cancer. In my attempts to help loved ones, and begin to understand why and how cancer develops, I began to understand the underlying causes of cancer, and learn about the most effective all-natural cancer cures and why they actually work. The science supporting these claims comes not only from extensive independent trials, but somewhat shockingly from Nobel Prize Winning Scientists, Government studies and numerous collegiate research projects, which far to often go unmentioned by mainstream media and Big Pharma medical institutions. After slightly improving my Mom's diet, she has been cancer free for over four years! Due to my belief that health is the cornerstone of any stable society, I have freely posted my research on the web for anyone to look into for their own benefit at the following link (https://gumroad.com/l/NaturalCancerCures). Please share this with others if you are so compelled to do so and hopefully we as a community will continue to travel down the path of a more health conscious and sustainable way of life.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email