Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    RadiantRenewal
    Supporting Member

Car Hit & Run Today – Need your help

I need your help in finding someone who hit & ran from my car this Sun am Nov 20th around 11am. I have a White Honda Accord and was at The Soul Motion Dance class at Wischemann Hall by The Sebastopol Community Center and Youth Annex. My car was backed into very badly while parked.

There was a witness who saw a Charcoal Grey Exterra mini van with rack on top-back hard into my car...It was driven by a white man in his 40-50’s, who has short brown hair that is balding on top with beard. The witness said, it looked like he was parking for Ecstatic Dance-so is probably someone in the dance community. Please help me find this guy and hold him accountable.

He did not see the license plate, but heard the crash and saw the man get out and look at the damage. Unfortunately, the man didn’t leave a note-and left as a hit and run.

I have liability and uninsured motorists insurance, but do not have collision because it was an older car. It was a great, older reliable car in very good shape and is hard to financially replace.

The damages are not covered at all by insurance. The only way, the car could be covered is- if we find out who hit my car and what their insurance status is.

Please be on the lookout for he and his vehicle and help me hold him accountable. There is probably white paint and damage on his back bumper. Calling forth more justice and fairness to this situation. I pray that something good will come out of this.

The damage is so bad and would be so expensive to fix, that I will probably need to buy a new used car. Although, I’m open to anyone who knows of a great auto body person who can replace the front hood and fix the damage with used parts at a reasonable price. Let me know if you know of any great auto body person.

The bottom line is that, it looks like I need to buy a new, used car right away. If anyone knows of a inexpensive, reliable car in the $2,000-4,000 range, please let me know. I’d ideally love another reliable Honda, but am open to other great cars. My phone number is 808-419-1197-cell. Thanks for your help. Blessings back to you, Sharon
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

Re: Car Hit & Run Today – Need your help

Sorry about your damage, but before you buy another car, you should get a price from Western Auto Body, on Guerneville road....
    Last edited by Barry; 11-23-2016 at 10:22 AM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email