Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

what is underlying these NEGATIVE posts about Jill Stein? you like trump / hillary better?

Edward, yesterday it was "hypocrite", today "wrong"... what is your problem with Jill Stein/Greens? of the current candidates, she's clearly the sanest and cleanest (does;t take much).
    the Green Party getting 5% of the vote would offer the US an actual decent future.
    why are you bashing her?

i deleted reply below because i do not wish to promulgate your subject line.

...with an accent between 'valley girl' and new Zealand, who is this tv 'science' person?

regardless: supporting the AMA stance on vaccinations, not understanding the close relationship between nuclear weapons and nuclear energy, etc., etc. all reveals HER ignorance, NOT dr. jill stein's.

if you are uninformed, PLEASE DO SOME INVESTIGATION BEFORE POSTING. at least watch "Vaxxed" for instance. thanks.
    wearily,
    jude
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Valley Oak

Re: what is underlying these NEGATIVE posts about Jill Stein? you like trump / hillary bet

And this Tuesday Jill Stein will the election, along with fascist Trump and bozo Johnson.

But the most important is that Hillary Clinton will be the next occupant of the White House. Clinton is, by far, the most qualified of all of the candidates.

I voted for Hillary against Obama in 2008. I voted for Obama in November 2008 and did so proudly.

I voted for Sanders in the primary against Clinton. But Hillary Clinton will now be the next POTUS and I have already voted for her by mail.

Now an avatar of the Goddess Gaia will be the president for the first time in US history!
    Last edited by Barry; 11-03-2016 at 04:52 PM.

4. TopTop #3
    arthunter

Re: what is underlying these NEGATIVE posts about Jill Stein? you like trump / hillary bet

Sorry to disappoint you ... of course, maybe this is just "The Russians" again, though William Binney swears that the leaks are coming from our own security agencies ... interesting times ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...tion_case.html

5. TopTop #4
    Valley Oak

Your video is from Fox News, which has no credibility.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by arthunter: View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you ... of course, maybe this is just "The Russians" again, though William Binney swears that the leaks are coming from our own security agencies ... interesting times ...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...tion_case.html

6. TopTop #5
    arthunter

As I've said, we're living in interesting times ... I'm not interested in divisive arguing, .. I'm interested in saving our country and preserving our Constitution ... If you can dispute all of this, then please do ...
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-int...emails/5554618