Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Heidiperatoner

Female Caregiver Help Wanted For A Sweet Woman In Fairfax

I am an easygoing, patient 54 year old female in need of finding a reliable, enthusiastic female caregiver 3 - 5 days a week for about 4 - 5 hours each morning to get her ready for the day. Start time is 7AM and runs until about 11AM or 12 noon.

I live in a one bedroom apartment at a Senior/Disabled low cost housing in Fairfax. Must have a reliable car and is able to work legally, having either permanent legal citizenship or a work permit as I am a recipient of the Marin County In Home Supportive Services. (I can assist in filling out the paperwork). There may also be job opportunities with the apartment building where I live among my neighbors.

The job duties entails: Daily personal care ( shower, dressing, and able to style hair)
    Housecleaning-- scrubbing bathroom floor and mopping kitchen floor, wiping down counters and making bed.
    Occasional dusting or vacuuming.
    Preparing either lunch or dinner is needed, but being a gourmet chef is not essential. I can, however assist with how to directions in cooking.

I feel my job is low stress and is in a relaxing, quiet environment as I like to be peaceful and stress free as much as can be possible. I would prefer someone who is like minded and is calm, kind, gentle, grounded, listens, follows directions and willing to be a team member with me. Some upper body strength is helpful as I need some assistance in standing and transfers.

If you are interested, please tell me some things about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses and any interests and passions you have for your life currently and for your future. Prefer non smokers.
    You can reach me by email at [email protected]
    Last edited by Heidiperatoner; 10-28-2016 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email