dear waccos -
i was just sent this by a friend and its life-saving importance is evident, so i wish to share as widely as possible now, while things are relatively stable. the contents are truly of vital value to read, learn, and be ready to put into action. please do, and pass along; lives, including yours, could well depend on doing this. blessings, jude

Hello Everyone,
Below is an amazing resource I think everyone on my list should have ..... and it is FREE. Now is a very important time to be prepared for a number of potential calamaties....and the link below is one of the most comprehensive books I have ever seen on the subject. Jean-Claude has done a great job of recruiting the worlds leading experts and then capturing and compiling their knowledge in a very well organized and easy to understand fashion. Please read on below and click the link if you want one of the most valuable ebooks ever done on the subject......Daren

Are Challenging Times Looming?
Several governments have just recently warned their citizenry to get prepared for unspecified calamities. Whatever prompted them to make this unprecedented warning, your best defense is knowing what to do should the unexpected arise. That’s why we’re providing a 400+ page, comprehensive book entitled, "The Ultimate Emergency Preparedness Manual" free of charge. It took a team of us over four years to compile this information which was contributed by more than 60 organization and individuals around the world. Our goal is to share it with everyone in every country, completely free of charge.
Please download your copy: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3nyuynqk8ubegoy/AACtlX_1wI-iDSByzToTUu1sa?dl=0
If you think it contains critically important information for you and your family, please share this link with all your friends.
NOTE: For your safety and peace of mind, you can view the entire manual on the Dropbox site before downloading it.
Be well and stay safe, Jean-Claude