Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    qidancing

Holistic practitoner looking for office space to rent

A friend of mine who is a good holistic practitioner is looking for space to rent in Santa Rosa.
    Needs 1 good size room or two small rooms with bathroom close by and would prefer having some access to a meeting room or classroom space as well. A small waiting area would be nice too.
    Prefers to spend $550=600 a month - possibly a little more for the right space.
    I offered to help her look, so [lease let me know if you have space to rent or now someone who does.
    Thanks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sam

Re: Holistic practitoner looking for office space to rent

There is a large building with many many rooms in it. It is mainly for artists, but there are a few health practitioners who rent rooms there as well. I can't find their website, but here is their facebook page. Maybe it can help! :-)

https://www.facebook.com/baraart/

Quote qidancing wrote: View Post
    A friend of mine who is a good holistic practitioner is looking for space to rent in Santa Rosa.
    Needs 1 good size room or two small rooms with bathroom close by and would prefer having some access to a meeting room or classroom space as well. A small waiting area would be nice too.
    Prefers to spend $550=600 a month - possibly a little more for the right space.
    I offered to help her look, so [lease let me know if you have space to rent or now someone who does.
    Thanks!

3. TopTop #3
    Movementmatters

Re: Holistic practitoner looking for office space to rent

Hi, has your friend found a space? Let me know. [email protected]