Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    qidancing

Holistic practitoner looking for office space to rent

A friend of mine who is a good holistic practitioner is looking for space to rent in Santa Rosa.
    Needs 1 good size room or two small rooms with bathroom close by and would prefer having some access to a meeting room or classroom space as well. A small waiting area would be nice too.
    Prefers to spend $550=600 a month - possibly a little more for the right space.
    I offered to help her look, so [lease let me know if you have space to rent or now someone who does.
    Thanks!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Sam

Re: Holistic practitoner looking for office space to rent

There is a large building with many many rooms in it. It is mainly for artists, but there are a few health practitioners who rent rooms there as well. I can't find their website, but here is their facebook page. Maybe it can help! :-)

https://www.facebook.com/baraart/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by qidancing: View Post
    A friend of mine who is a good holistic practitioner is looking for space to rent in Santa Rosa.
    Needs 1 good size room or two small rooms with bathroom close by and would prefer having some access to a meeting room or classroom space as well. A small waiting area would be nice too.
    Prefers to spend $550=600 a month - possibly a little more for the right space.
    I offered to help her look, so [lease let me know if you have space to rent or now someone who does.
    Thanks!

3. TopTop #3
    Movementmatters

Re: Holistic practitoner looking for office space to rent

Hi, has your friend found a space? Let me know. [email protected]