Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

Thread: Some GOOD news
  • Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Moon

Some GOOD news

--not the attempt; believe me, that's not news, but the response is terrific:

After being stopped from allegedly date raping a woman by trying to drug her, Michael Roe Chien Hsu pleaded not guilty to a felony charges of “administering a drug” and “felony assault with intent to commit a sex crime.” ABC news reports Michael Roe Chein Hsu’s bail is now set at $350K.
    Below is the Facebook account by the three women who say they witnessed the crime and then rescued woman being drugged. Sonia Ulrich writes:

GUESS WHO STOPPED A RAPE LAST NIGHT?! THESE GALS! Ok, so we're still recovering from the events, but we wanted to tell the story. And if it seems like the photo is making light of a heavy situation, it's because we know FB prioritizes pics AND we needed to get your attention. This is no joking matter.

Monica, Marla, and I were at Fig at the Fairmont for their delicious happy hour ("Fig at 5." Treat yourself). I was going on about something and saw Monica staring behind and making a funny face. I stopped. "What's going on?" After a few second she said "That guy just put something in her drink."

Now, Fig is a nice restaurant. We were enjoying our charcuterie platter and some fancy cheeses. That type of place. They had a bottle of wine they were splitting. It seemed like a first or second or third date. After a few "Oh god. What do we do's," I got up to find her in the bathroom to tell her. Warn her. Tell her to get up and leave this creep. Make him drink it. Something.

So, after feeling awkward hanging out by the sinks in the bathroom til she was done, I approached. "Hey! Um, this is kind of weird, but, uh, we saw the guy you were with put something in your drink."

"Oh My God." She said. Shocked, kind of numb, so I babbled "Yeah, my girlfriend said she saw him put something in your drink and we had to say something. Woman to woman...you know. We had to say something. How well do you know that guy?" I was expecting to hear "We just met," but I got:

"He's one of my best friends."

Shit. Yeah. One of her best friends. They had known each other for a year and a half. They worked together.
    Last edited by Moon; 06-06-2016 at 05:02 PM. Reason: adding follow-up information
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    ladybug5

Re: Some GOOD news

So what happened? Did she make him drink it?
    Confront him?
    Last edited by Barry; 06-07-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    Is your dog having a good day? ~ www.gooddays.biz ~ [email protected]

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    celeste

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ladybug5: View Post
    Confront him?
    He was arrested - if you click on the Facebook link in the post you can read entire story or
    https://time.com/4351812/women-stop-...lflow_facebook

6. TopTop #4
    Moon

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ladybug5: View Post
    Confront him?
    "bail is now set at $350K."