Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Looking for people who provide/need products or services related to the Cannabis Industry

Location:  Rohnert Park, Sebastopol, Santa Rosa, Healdsburg, Occidental
    I'm creating a tribe/team of people who provide products/services related to the Cannabis industry. I get asked for recommendations for various providers.

trimmers, edible makers, garden/grow room consultants, business consultants,
    graphic artists,
    website designers, website evaluaters, content writers, editors, social media experts, delivery drivers, packagers,
    namers for
    products/services/companies,

instructors, researchers, senior consultants (CBD benefits)
    and more, that I'm not able to remember right now.

If you provide any of these or other products/services that are related to the industry, please email your detailed information, and references. The basics I need:

Name/DBA/ID
    Contact info: email, phone
    website/FBpage/Linkedin, Other?
    What you do?
    Start Up/Established?
    How long have you been doing it?
    Competitors?
    Client references?
    Client recommendations?
    Who is your ideal client?
    How are you marketing/advertising?

Do you have a marketing plan?
    Do you offer referral fees?
    Do you have a structure for referral fees if you offer them?

I can't respond unless these questions are answered. If I'm going to recommend you, I need to be assured that you're professional. This is like an online application for a job. And at some point, we'll have to meet in person, before I recommend you. And I'll need to see a sample of your product/service.

If YOU NEED any of the services listed, please let me know what you need, in detail. Feel free to share any experiences with providers you've used that were either positive or negative. This will help me with evaluations.

MY OWN NEED a few years ago, was for a grow room consultant. I was a beginning grower. I advertised, I searched, I offered $100 an hour, but I couldn't find anyone who could help me.

It's a whole different scene now, and much easier to find grow consultants. But as with any profession, there are apprentices and journeymen (not pc, but what else to call them?) Yelp isn't what you think it is, and I'd never rely on that, or Value Star for anything. I want personal references, over any business listing. From what I can tell, even Wacco members seem to prefer it.
    https://facebook.com/CANNAConsciousness
    Last edited by Barry; 06-03-2016 at 01:39 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email