Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    SebastopolChihuahua

Brave Chihuahua sets out into big world- in search of loving forever home

Do you love Chihuahuas?

Meet Cricket.

I rescued Cricket from a shelter three months ago. She came in as a stray and was very fearful, terrified of people and could not get adopted. I took her in to help her overcome some of her fears. In my home she has gone from a scared little dog to a confident, loving and friendly companion. She still has some fear issues when meeting new people, and is in need of further healing. At this point it still takes her a few visits/hours to trust someone. Cricket continues to make progress every day. While there is still healing to be had for Cricket, she is now ready to look for a loving forever home.

If you know Chihuahuas you know that they are mighty brave souls who face a world in which most things they interact with are much bigger than them.

Cricket is learning that the part of the world that is my home is a safe place for her to relax and play.
    She absolutely loves to play with other chihuahuas (preferably males). She is good in the car, likes to walk in the park, and has gone hiking and camping with me as well.
    She is 5 years old, Spayed, and up to date on all current vaccinations.

I am posting this, reaching out into the community for support, I know I am not the only one who loves these amazing dogs. And I know that I will not be able to provide her with the steady home/lifestyle she deserves.

If you are interested please email me: [email protected]

If you know someone who has had a chihuahua in a similar situation please pass this along.

Thank you for your support!
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 05-27-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: