Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    santoshimatajaya
    Supporting Member

The teachings of Jeffrey Wolf Green

Jeffrey Wolf Green, a teacher of mine, (can listen to him on youtube) talks about different evolutionary stages of consciousness. HIs focus is on the evolutionary development / journey of the Soul. He speaks of Consensus Consciousness, which is where 70% of the population is resonating from. This has many stages in it. It includes new souls all the way through everything the Mainstream includes, which culminates with Popes, CEO's, business, government, leaders in/of Society.

He describes it as herd consciousness, where one is learning the processes, roles, functions of mainstream society. This eventually evolves into Individuation Consciousness, where one focuses on leaving the herd, tuning into one's own values that do not jive with the herd, the birth family, nationality, religion, etc. Rather they represent one's own ability to reflect, think, feel, speak, act from an authentic inner knowing or coming to know what is True for oneself, not influenced, not conditioned, not taught, not expected, pressured or bought.

What i notice is that hip places, more conscious places, attract the upper class. They are drawn to something/s happening with the more conscious values, perceptions, lifestyle, expression. They have the means to move into the area. They naturally bring their world along with them, create it in the new territory. Often this drives the more conscious people away, for myriad of reasons. Not that i feel Sebastopol is an ultra conscious community. Very few if any of these exist on the planet.

We are animals, all of us. Nature, in our particular forms, evolving. A very gradual and long process. We are living like the creatures in the Ocean, in a vastness, in a wildness, and within that, within some kind of 'order.' For some reason, we have created this 'money' system, this hierarchical system. The consciousness that is not so evolved, doesn't have the capacity to care about others equivalent to their concern for themselves. it's me and them, a competitive climbing up the ladder to success/security. So true inner security and stability, true exchange/equality, true contribution are areas that are being developed, they are not yet fully developed by the majority of humans on the planet, some of those holding power/authority positions, affecting many others. Living in a higher consciousness is happening for a minority of the people.

Yet its potency is Rich. To me it is a very Creative process. How the Heart and Inner Clarity will find just ways of handling the challenges. Seems we've been doing this our whole Evolutionary Journey. Learning to morph, create new ways of Seeing, Accepting, Adjusting and Refreshing what does not work with Upgrades of what does. The answers originating from within the Heart and the Inner Teacher and Intuitive Nature of Awareness, Awakeness, Presence. We're all in this together, we all have this in common, in different forms and stages. If we can only recognize what is Truly Going On, we can make choices that Honor and Care. We can replace war, personal, interpersonal, international with Communication, Intelligent, Insightful and Caring. It's a huge process we are each / all in. Unknown and Discovering Answers by Trial & Error as we go/live.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by american dream: View Post
    The changes in our county are as disturbing to me as Donald Trump's ascendancy...
    Last edited by Barry; 05-24-2016 at 08:29 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members: