Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Moon

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Anti-vaxxers: I've learned to distrust the government, too, but...

It's a sad story, as are many sad stories of the suffering that has come from vaccinations. I hope that someone posts some of these stories and images of the "irreversible" damage that's been done. I've seen parents who've expressed guilt and regret for having allowed so many vaccinations, after it was too late.

Ultimately, we could make our decisions by being informed of both sides of the coin. It's a huge responsibility, and many parents would rather have someone else make the decision, as many of us have done with vaccinations for ourselves, our children, and even our pets. Yes, pets also suffer the consequences of vaccines.

We are all involuntary "test subjects" or "targeted individuals" for many experiments that we aren't even aware of. Many times, even when we become aware, it's too horrifying to accept, so we resort to denial in order to avoid ridicule and criticism from friends and strangers alike.

If one sad story, like this, can reverse your decision about vaccinations, I hope it all works for your benefit, but my belief is that using emotions rather than logic is a set up for disastrous consequences. I see it all the time in choices about food, drugs, tech gadgets, relationships, and more.

Will more anti-vaxxer readers now be lining up for vaccinations, based on this story? Please share.

3. TopTop #3
    Moon

Re: Anti-vaxxers: I've learned to distrust the government, too, but...

There is one way to have the best of both worlds; if you can find a homeopath who sells nosodes, you can use the nosode along with the vaccination. Supposedly--and I don't know the research on this--the nosode will protect the person from any ill effects; I do know that hundreds of people have died in disease outbreaks because of the widespread distrust of vaccinations.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    I...Ultimately, we could make our decisions by being informed of both sides of the coin. ...
    Last edited by Barry; 04-10-2016 at 09:53 PM.