Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

See which pet food companies with FALSE ADVERTISINGare getting out of enforcement

Those beautiful, colorful pictures of various meats on the pet food containers belie what's really inside, yet these companies get away with deceiving us. If we really care about our pet's health, we need to know what the ingredients actually mean, and read those labels online, so the words can be enlarged. Check out "Ingredient Analysis" by Dr. Lisa Newman on www.PetFoodRatings.org for an alphabetical list of ingredients and what they really are. This was my reference before I switched over to FEED THIS and RAD CAT raw. I keep a printed copy of it, when I consult with pet guardians whose pets are having health issues. Many times it can be traced to toxic food ingredients.

More revealing information from TruthAboutPetFood.com about companies with deceitful labels, with graphics for easy understanding:

https://truthaboutpetfood.com/get-ou...orcement-free/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    gypsey

Re: See which pet food companies with FALSE ADVERTISINGare getting out of enforcement

thanks for this info, Shandi!. I was relieved to see my dog food of choice's review as excellent.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    .. Check out "Ingredient Analysis" by Dr. Lisa Newman on www.PetFoodRatings.org for an alphabetical list of ingredients and what they really are. ...

More revealing information from TruthAboutPetFood.com about companies with deceitful labels, with graphics for easy understanding:

https://truthaboutpetfood.com/get-ou...orcement-free/
    Last edited by Barry; 03-27-2016 at 10:24 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: