Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

If You're Feeding "Breed Specific" or prescription pet food, you need to read this!

Take a look at the chart of ingredients on these "premium" and vet recommended foods. See the truth of what you're feeding your beloved pet, thinking you're doing the best for them. We're all victims of dishonest marketing, but we can make new decisions, based on truth rather than believing in fantasies that eventually hurt and kill our pets.

If I had known what I know now, my cats might still be alive, but I believed the marketing and cute pictures on the labels, while I was slowly poisoning them.

Fortunately, I started subscribing to TruthAboutPetFood shortly after I adopted the kitty I have had for 6 years, and have been amazed at the difference raw food has made. We're so lucky to have a local manufacturer in Forestville. FEED THIS is available at Sebastopol Pet Center, in the freezer section. The organic choice is twice the price, but if you can afford it, try Rad Cat. Not sure about dogs, since I don't have one.

https://truthaboutpetfood.com/breed-specific-nutrition-or-breed-specific-marketing/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: