Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Jude Iam

Moved to support BERNIE??? NOW'S the TIME.

you can contribute below.
    and if you happen to know any strong bernie supporters in NYC with whom a good friend working for bernie can crash while he does, please let me know. onwards, jude

We just won again – this time in Kansas!

Tonight's victory means the last three states called in this Democratic primary have been won by our political revolution. And we’re optimistic that we’ll do well in the caucus already underway in Nebraska, and another in Maine tomorrow.
    This all sets up for Michigan on Tuesday night, where we’re optimistic we can get the number of delegates needed to keep us on track for victory. But that starts with us hitting our critical goal before tomorrow night’s debate in Flint.
    Contribute $2.70 to our campaign and help us reach 5 million individual contributions before tomorrow night’s debate. We’re so close that your donation could be the one that puts us over the top.
    When we started this campaign, no one would have ever expected we’d win this caucus. But then Carrie, a self-employed daycare owner from Shawnee, Kansas, joined our campaign the day we announced. A bookkeeper from Wichita added his name and $50 contribution shortly after. A photographer from Overland Park joined the political revolution and chipped in $10 minutes later.
    Ten months later, we’ve earned our sixth victory of the race, far more than anyone would have expected. We’re on track to win the Democratic nomination, but it will only happen if we continue to stand together like our supporters in Kansas did today.
    Contribute $2.70 to our campaign today.
    Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined that we’d receive over 5 million individual contributions to our campaign. I am humbled and thankful for your support.
    In solidarity,
    Bernie Sanders
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Moved to support BERNIE??? NOW'S the TIME.

I've been contributing small amounts, for the first time in my life, when my income is at it's lowest, but my belief in what Bernie stands for is at an all time high. Obama gave me hope, but he didn't need my pennies. Bernie is the kind of person I wish my father had been. It's heartening to see the unity of so many people supporting Bernie, especially the poor, disinfranchised, and marginalized of every race, creed, age, and lifestyle orientation rallying around him in a way that no one could have imagined.

Jude, I'd contact NYC Bernie supporters through Facebook to find a place for your friend to crash. It's a real possibility.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by: