Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    marcia

Therapeutic massage therapist wanted

Less than one month ago I was rear ended while driving and am in need of serious body work on my neck and shoulders for whiplash. Looking for someone who has experience with deep tissue work. In or outcalls ok. Looking for something immediate. All referrals welcomed. Thanks
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Therapeutic massage therapist wanted

I'm sorry to hear of your injury, Marcia.
    There's a bunch of local massage therapists in our Business Directory, most of whom have reviews from our members.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by marcia: View Post
    Less than one month ago I was rear ended while driving and am in need of serious body work on my neck and shoulders for whiplash. Looking for someone who has experience with deep tissue work. In or outcalls ok. Looking for something immediate. All referrals welcomed. Thanks

3. TopTop #3
    kateA

The Institute for Health and Healing in Santa Rosa has excellent massage therapists. It is a part of Sutter Health. I highly recommend Karen Euston, CMT - she has done extensive work on on my shoulders, neck, & back over the years & keeps me humming along. She is really skilled at deep tissue yet recognizes each individual's tolerance. here is the link: https://www.cpmc.org/services/ihh/clinic/santarosa.html. The cost is reasonable & if you purchase a package you save 15%. Good luck!

4. TopTop #4
    kpage9

Barry, I've wanted to say this for a long time. There is a difference between going onto a business directory, even with reviews, and asking for people's enthusiastic recommendations.

a HUGE difference, in my opinion. One is like the Yellow Pages; the other is like asking your friends and neighbors for their experience.'

kathy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of your injury, Marcia.
    There's a bunch of local massage therapists in our Business Directory, most of whom have reviews from our members.

5. Gratitude expressed by 3 members:

6. TopTop #5
    Neffert

Hi Marcia,

Nina here am not sure if you are the Marcia I met a coupla years ago looking for a house share?
    anyway, I can very highly recomend Douglas Canier in Sebastopol, he is fantastic

BODY TUNING
    (707) 578-3569 [email protected]

good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery

7. TopTop #6

Hi, I'm writing to recommend my MT in the event the one below doesn't work out. His name is Tim Brody and he has a home office in Cotati. He's a practitioner of St. John's Method neuromuscular therapy. I've been going to him for 15 years. He's intuitive and I would recommend him highly as well.
    Tim Brody 707.664.9075
    Best of luck.
    deb

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Neffert: View Post
    BODY TUNING (707) 578-3569 [email protected]
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 02-01-2016 at 12:42 PM.