Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Featured Article: Politics Inside and Outside the Matrix

As I have been saying (for way too long now) I am working on upgrading this site. Among the many features that will be available is a "Best of WaccoBB" list and a featured articles section. Until then I may occasionally point out some posts that I think warrant extra attention.

I realize that some of you may feel this is unfair. But consider: just as the editor of your favorite newspaper, magazine or website selects what gets published and what doesn't, I can also help steer you to some exceptional posts, while still publishing everything! It’s the best of both worlds! And I assure you, that my selections are not based on financial considerations, sexual favors or any other inducements.

So to start it off, Steve Bhaerman, better known to many of you as our own cosmic comedian Swami Beyondananda, recently posted an excellent article in our WaccoReader category (which is not included in your Digest by default) entitled "Politics Inside and Outside the Matrix". While the basic concept may not be new to many of you, he has a very worthwhile take on stepping outside the current political paradigm. Click on the link above to check it out!

Barry
    Last edited by Barry; 08-30-2006 at 05:43 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    fogdart

Re: Featured Article: Politics Inside and Outside the Matrix

Happy there's no "casting couch" (I look lousy in tap pants and a camisole anyhow). And from the flavor of things around here at WaccoBB your editorial discretion has my strong 'aye' vote. Continue refusing that seed money from Fox!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email