Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Shandi

Think this can't happen here? Awareness and Action can save your life or your loved one's

My son posted this video on Facebook, and I feel compelled to share it with my community friends. BE AWARE! BE INFORMED! I know that 6 minutes is a long time to stop from the frenetic high of Holiday shopping, but being out in crowds of shoppers makes you a perfect target for an angry, mentally deranged person. Yes, they are among us, next door, or in our neighborhood. Their anger stems from many reasons that don't involve you, but can "involve" you if you're in the right place at the wrong time. Some depend on Karma, I depend on awareness and knowledge. If Karma gets by this, so be it. I surrender, but not before I "RUN, HIDE, and FIGHT".
    What would you do?
    https://www.facebook.com/CarmelPD/videos/389205051169586/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

3. TopTop #2
    Hotspring 44

Re: Think this can't happen here? Awareness and Action can save your life or your loved o

When I go to the link it says: "Sorry, this content isn't available right now. The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in."
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-15-2015 at 01:15 PM.

4. TopTop #3
    Shandi

Re: Think this can't happen here? Awareness and Action can save your life or your loved o

I just clicked the link and it went right to the page. Try again, or search CarmelPD videos on Facebook.....

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-15-2015 at 01:16 PM.

5. TopTop #4
    Hotspring 44

I had same result as before; "Sorry, this content isn't available right now. The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in." even with a different browser."

Anyhow, I think it is because to view it you have to be signed into Facebook and maybe even also in some sort of 'accepted' 'club' (or whatever Facebook calls it) to view that,

Anyway I am not into Face (spy)book. It may be that you browser settings automatically have you signed-in to Facebook etc..

I just clicked the link and it went right to the page. Try again, or search CarmelPD videos on Facebook.....
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-15-2015 at 01:17 PM.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

7. TopTop #5
    Shandi

This information should be available beyond Facebook. The PD has a web page, so you could do a search to find it. I don't think this information would be limited to Facebook, but this is where I saw it.

It may be that if you're not on Facebook, you can't see posts, which makes sense. It's that way for a lot of sites/groups, not just Facebook. You have to join to post or see posts. That seems to be a reality I've come across before. Maybe one of Wacco members could speak to this.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Hotspring 44: View Post
    I had same result as before...Anyhow, I think it is because to view it you have to be signed into Facebook...
    Last edited by Bella Stolz; 12-15-2015 at 01:18 PM.

8. TopTop #6
    juna

Sorry, cannot access the link??? Is there another link? thanks

My son posted this video on Facebook...

9. TopTop #7
    Shandi

If you're not on Facebook, you'll have to Google or other search for the CarmelPD videos on
    "Run, Hide, Fight"

Quote Posted in reply to the post by juna: View Post
    Sorry, cannot access the link??? Is there another link? thanks

10. TopTop #8
    Valley Oak

I don't have a Facebook account. Is there another way for me to see the video? I'm pretty sure that there is probably a copy of the same video available on Youtube. What key search words should I use to find this video on Youtube?

My son posted this video on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/CarmelPD/videos/389205051169586/

11. TopTop #9
    Shandi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Edward Mendoza: View Post
    ... What key search words should I use to find this video on Youtube?

12. Gratitude expressed by 3 members: