This is a bold request for HELP for some ageing artists who are moving an UPCYLE inland Gyre of approx 20,000 lbs of goods ,not so goods and crap!

♫ ♬ Once I built a railroad,(model) made it run, made it run against time,once I built a tower ,to the sun,now it's done ,Brother can you spare some time, once in rainbow gear, gee we looked swell full of the hippy doodle do,once in rainbow gear, we raised some hell..I was a the guy with the drum,,,now it's done,buddy,and buddyettes...can you spare some time.........? ♪ ♩
Tune for the above: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4yT0KAMyo

This coming week we will be renting a truck for some BIG moves to storage,THANKS for your likes and thumbs up,AND if anyone might be able to lend actual in the body real time HELP ...we could sure use it,When I started gathering these goods ,I had a Dream,a place in the country where people could come and do ART and LEARN about recycling principals composting ,and fun,,,that didn't work out ,now I am OLD ~~ish~~68 and in pain, and leaning on my poor partner too much for help ...we are moving the best of it to our new studio space in Seb, and a lot of toys tools and use-full-ish other stuff to Industrial storage in Windsor ..call me ) Nicofrog~~~Sevon oh heaven 6 ATE for 0 3 for ONE !!((This is a hack proof fone number!?)

OR EMAIL SOON THURSDAY is probably Truck day,with two hired guys need help packing bring gloves MASKS dirty dusty mildew mice cobwebs and REDWOOD sawdust yukky . we have sink to wash up ;We will need pizza and beer after,hopefully we can provide some !

Lot of give away's,cheap sells free worm compost to heros like you. Thanks Nico and Louisa Name:  076.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  80.5 KB