Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    wildflower

Seeking to Rent Campervan ASAP

My partner and I and our 2 small, really mature dogs are looking for a campervan to rent beginning this Monday for 2 weeks. The reason it is important to mention the dogs is twofold, at least. A road trip adventure is on the dogs' bucket list...and they are getting up in years and experiencing diminishing function...a bit. They have stayed in vans before and are quite accustomed to car travel.
    I cover everything that they sit on with clean blankets and dog beds so there is no damage or smell at all.
    And the small amount of dog hair is easily cleaned out during &/or afterwards.
    They don't have "accidents".
    My husband and I have perfect driving records and we are housetrained as well and very clean and responsible. If you read this far, we are starting to sound like a rental seeking west county couple, huh?
    We can give references.
    Most of the commercial rental places don't allow dogs or they cost over $7,000. for a 2 week rental, seriously. I got a quote that high! Also they are all at least as far away as SF, so we would need to find a place to charge our car for a few hours before returning home to pack & depart.
    We want to go to a Nat'l Park like Yosemite or King's Canyon etc.
    So please....do you have any ideas, advice, experiences or a van in good running condition that you could spare....please write me.... privately.
    Thank you so much.
    Last edited by wildflower; 10-01-2015 at 04:24 PM. Reason: errors
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email