Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1

Does anyone know of a Studio, Granny Unit, Cottage, Guest House Available?

I'm a 50 yr old single nonsmoking, quite, friendly, female (Empty Nester, 2 grown children) I have recently left our large home of 20 yrs to downsize and start fresh. I'm a Senior Care Manager/Caregiver, student of Functional Medicine, photographer and make jewelry for a couple of wineries. I love cooking healthy clean real food,I am a nurturer by nature (hence senior care) I like to garden and help others achieve a better quality of life. I have a degree in Human Development, Nutrition, Business and currently working on a FM Certificate.. I prefer a clean living environment and I love animals and kids. If you know of someone that has a place available I'd love it if you'd pass on my info. I'm open to creative trade for services (I have many skills) or just rent, I'm happy to help out with pets (horses included i.e. mucking feeding etc), kids, aging parents, plants, meals etc. . I also have property management experience so if you have vacation property or rentals on air bnb or similar sites I can manage those as well.
    I'm hoping to stay under 1000.00/mo. the lower the better. Feel free to email or call/text me at 623-0581 if you have questions. I can provide more info as needed.

Thanks for your time.
    Debbie

Debbie Oertel
    [email protected]
    (707)623-0581
    Name:  me.jpg
Views: 1616
Size:  43.3 KB
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Alaya1

Re: Does anyone know of a Studio, Granny Unit, Cottage, Guest House Available?

Hi Debbie: I just put a post for my studio unit. Seems like it would be a great fit for you but the price is higher that you wanted. If you want to consider the option, see offering in housing under Graton Collective Studio Unit for Rent. Warmly, Alaya 707-295-9802
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread