Hello community,

I am a 21 year old woman seeking work on farm land in West Marin. I am looking for a place where I can get my hands stuck in!

I'm seeking a farm in West Marin (but am open to other suggestions) where I can offer my skills in working as a dedicated, hard-working farm-hand, a loving, playful nanny and general lover of creating anything using my hands! I would be willing to do a partial work trade (not WWOOFing) for a living situation but am also looking for financial support, of which I charge $20-25 per hour and I am looking to work 20-30 hours a week.

I love creating building and art projects, I love dancing and being outdoors experiencing and exploring nature, and I love sharing my wonder and enthusiasm with the world! I'm looking to deepen my understanding of more progressive, sustainable living and to combine my skills and passions into one versatile job.

I'm a calm, gentle, fun-loving Brit with a passion for deepening my understanding of more progressive, sustainable living. I love to create and use my hands for building and art projects, I love dancing and being outdoors experiencing and exploring nature, and I love sharing my wonder and enthusiasm with the world!

I can be contacted on 650-716-6043 or [email protected]

If you have any suggestions or leads, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thank you, thank you.
Tori