Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Gary at STAR

Come to Camp !! Settling Camp for Adult Nervous Systems

COME TO CAMP !! Settling Camp for Adult Nervous Systems. 1-day workshops on June 26, 27, 28 in San Anselmo.

My Settling Camp for Adult Nervous Systems is a great place to spend a day of relaxation, resourcing, rehab, and unique, fun, and practical learning.

Settling® is a process I've developed to help people resolve the effects of stress and trauma in their nervous systems. As a body-centered therapist of 35 years, I've worked with thousands of people and have a high success rate for resolving issues like:

hypertension • headaches • high blood pressure • digestion and elimination problems • asthma • allergies • anxiety • sleep disorder • job stress • relationship challenges • depression • PTS • and more.

At our 1-day camp you'll learn unique skills to help yourself and others to begin to resolve chronic nervous system distress in order to find greater health and balance every day. We'll do fun, practical, experiential exercises that are gentle, slow-paced and best of all, that really work !! You'll learn how to do simple hands-on work that you can do with your family and friends to help them too. And you'll receive one our of CD's called 2 Settling Exercises to help you continue to Settle® in the days and weeks that follow.

For more information or to register, go to this link at our website: https://www.starinstitute.us/star-mini-workshops

I'll see you at camp !!

Best in health, Gary Peterson, RCST®

Watch for my upcoming book: Settling - Simple Ways to Calm Your Nervous System
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email