Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    MAUDE

2 Conures, one Sun and one Sunday. Two large cages, for indoors and outdoors, toys, dishes

Two male Conures, bonded friends. Two substantial cages, heaps of toys, perches, food, etc.
    $750.00

Due to life changes, I can no longer keep my beloved pair of conures. They are both sweet and affectionate males, one is a beautiful Sun Conure (sunny), all yellows, red and green bits, the other is a "Sunday" (chi chi) which is a cross between a sun and a jenday. They come with two cages, one a large custom wrought indoor iron cage which has toys, dishes, perches, etc. They also have a second substantial cage I use for outdoors that is on wheels which also has toys and dishes. They come as a pair and I request that they not be separated. Chi Chi is 3years and I hand raised him, Sunny is 6years and came from a friend 4 years ago.

These two are affectionate, and NEED human interaction. Ideal for someone with time home or retired, they want to be around and with their humans as much as possible. They love to see what's to eat on the table, love my office desk as it holds so many exciting items to test out, or just hanging out on my shoulder on a towel. Chi Chi loves Q-tips, they are so much fun to shred the end, then play with the stick, and pasta is a favorite food, so much goodness to beak off the strands.

I have well over &1600 is cages, toys and the birds themselves and seek a long term home with responsible adults. No cats please, no bird dogs as they will spend their time figuring out a way to have a bird snack :-(

Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand   Expand  

Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by Barry; 06-17-2015 at 03:00 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email