Riders wanted to Yosemite (RT) lv'g about 06/16 2-3ds (santa rosa)

Seeking riders to pay gas and oil (about $40-50 each way to Yosemite, plus share entrance fee cost.

I'll be going primarily for spring flowers (so probably Hetch Hetchy and Lake Tenaya etc.

I am a bit flexible as to departure time and return time. But sooner this week the better.

Car is a small 95 Mitsubishi. (I am also seeking a backpack or down bag or lining to rent/borrow btw)

Feel free to ask me re my interests,work etc. Or you can google me, g+a&ry K&r&a&n&e.
Please tell me about your own interests/passions, since it is a long trip; since would be great if we had one or two major interests in common

I'd be especially useful to you if you are planning to do a startup, are an activist, having couple issues, want to make a film that has impact, interested in games and play, or looking to join a social venture startup.

Closer you can get to Santa Rosa to meet me, the better. Alternatively, I do have to take the 580 through Richmond and Oakland, so can meet you either place, which you can easily get to by Bart.
When you write, please indicate your direct email and your phone to optimize communication.
I'm over 55, so not that much into texting. My direct email is david v Goliath (all run together) at g-ma*l
--gary
P.S> I am also open to catching a ride (but do not want to use my car) for a trip to Shasta, anytime after June 24