Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Carol

Precious 4 Year Old Cat Needs Loving Home ASAP

Max is a indoor/outdoor beautiful brown tabby with expressive emerald eyes. He has a loving, sensitive nature, desires to please, and is easy to communicate with and train. He has delighted me with fun-loving playfulness & an affectionate disposition. He will happily run to greet you with a meow whether you call him or not. A favorite game is chasing his tail, or batting at it between his hind legs (very funny!) He loves to curl up on your lap & with a huge happy purr will rollover for a snooze or belly rubs. Several months ago Max showed up at my door extremely underweight due to neglect from his former owner, a nearby neighbor. I've been caring for him and he is in good health. I had thoughts of adopting him myself, as he is easy to love and be with. However, to my disappointment, I cannot. I've had to shelter him in a spare garage at night. The landlord is no longer agreeable to this so I need to find him a good home as soon as possible. I'm looking for a kind, cat conscious home and people who will love this sweet, devoted, best feline friend. Max could also do well with the companionship of a like-minded lovable fur buddy. Please call for more information: 829-5436
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Precious 4 Year Old Cat Needs Loving Home ASAP

Carol, Thank you for caring for this sweet cat. I will share this information on Facebook, and hope he's safe with you for now, if only in a garage. I hope your landlord gives you a fair amount of time to find a home for him. Can you send his picture to me?

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Carol: View Post
    Max is a indoor/outdoor beautiful brown tabby with expressive emerald eyes. He has a loving, sensitive nature, desires to please, and is easy to communicate with and train. He has delighted me with fun-loving playfulness & an affectionate disposition. He will happily run to greet you with a meow whether you call him or not. A favorite game is chasing his tail, or batting at it between his hind legs (very funny!) He loves to curl up on your lap & with a huge happy purr will rollover for a snooze or belly rubs. Several months ago Max showed up at my door extremely underweight due to neglect from his former owner, a nearby neighbor. I've been caring for him and he is in good health. I had thoughts of adopting him myself, as he is easy to love and be with. However, to my disappointment, I cannot. I've had to shelter him in a spare garage at night. The landlord is no longer agreeable to this so I need to find him a good home as soon as possible. I'm looking for a kind, cat conscious home and people who will love this sweet, devoted, best feline friend. Max could also do well with the companionship of a like-minded lovable fur buddy. Please call for more information: 829-5436
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email