Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    GCW-Frogger

Leaving the state seeking a good home for my loving cat!

HI,
    My name is Syn, I'm an active, mature and fun-loving female tortoise shell cat that needs a new loving home. I prefer to be the solo Queen of the castle and I can come with my own very nice cat tree, cat carrier and other cat stuff if you should want me.

I have a clean bill of health from the vet and will have a check up prior to moving in. Last year, when I got my teeth professionally cleaned at the vet's office, the whole staff couldn't believe I was 14 years old.
    I've been well cared for all my life as an indoor cat and only go outside with supervision then back inside. I love basking in the sun while you relax outdoors with me and will gladly chat with the birds & squirrels but I'm quite harmless.

I come with 1 free year of flea protection because I do have a flea allergy, so monthly applications of flea medicine is a must for me.

Thank you in advance for reading this ad and if you should want to meet me, Laura will answer your email at [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand  
    Last edited by GCW-Frogger; 03-10-2015 at 07:39 PM. Reason: add email address
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Shandi

Re: Leaving the state seeking a good home for my loving cat!

Why can't Syn be flown to her potential new home? My cats were flown from Hawaii to Marin County.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by GCW-Frogger: View Post
    HI,
    My name is Syn, I'm an active, mature and fun-loving female tortoise shell cat that needs a new loving home. I prefer to be the solo Queen of the castle and I can come with my own very nice cat tree, cat carrier and other cat stuff if you should want me.

I have a clean bill of health from the vet and will have a check up prior to moving in. Last year, when I got my teeth professionally cleaned at the vet's office, the whole staff couldn't believe I was 14 years old.
    I've been well cared for all my life as an indoor cat and only go outside with supervision then back inside. I love basking in the sun while you relax outdoors with me and will gladly chat with the birds & squirrels but I'm quite harmless.

I come with 1 free year of flea protection because I do have a flea allergy, so monthly applications of flea medicine is a must for me.

Thank you in advance for reading this ad and if you should want to meet me, Laura will answer your email at [email protected]

4. TopTop #3
    GCW-Frogger

Re: Leaving the state seeking a good home for my loving cat!

Thank you for your suggestion to fly Syn across the US. She has made that trip once before with me(Laura) in her cat carrier and was VERY stressed for days afterwards. There is no way would I send her alone in the belly of a plane or trust any airline with this precious cargo.

Again, I appreciate the thought but if Syn has to get a new parent anyway then the ideal would be some good person in CA and she could avoid the stress of a U-Haul truck for 10 days across this country even if it is with us loving her all the way.

Laura

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Shandi: View Post
    Why can't Syn be flown to her potential new home? My cats were flown from Hawaii to Marin County.