Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    hotrodess

Seeking Referrals for Tree Cutting

I am seeking referrals for an experienced tree cutter who has good work ethics, is honest, and provides fair pricing to help me cut/prune my trees as soon as possible. Do you know someone you can recommend to me? I will greatly appreciate your honest recommendation. Many thanks for your time, and for sharing your experience.

Work that needs to be done:
    I have one Fruitless Mulberry tree that is very short. You can practically reach all the branches that need to be cut back, from standing on the ground, or the first step of a ladder or step stool.

I need to have the Fruitless Mulberry tree cut all the way back. So, if you take a chainsaw to cut it, you could be finished in 15 minutes or less. Depending on the pricing estimate, I may have 1-3 other trees that require pruning.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    WoodsyGal

Re: Seeking Referrals for Tree Cutting

If you want actual, expert pruning - no one better than David Beazlie. 887-7042 www.beazliedesigns.com/

Quote Posted in reply to the post by hotrodess: View Post
    I am seeking referrals for an experienced tree cutter who has good work ethics, is honest, and provides fair pricing to help me cut/prune my trees as soon as possible. Do you know someone you can recommend to me? I will greatly appreciate your honest recommendation. Many thanks for your time, and for sharing your experience.
    Last edited by Barry; 01-14-2015 at 03:09 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email