Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    ceejay

A call to amateur artists and photographers

Amateur artists and photographers is a facebook group dedicated to the sharing of art. Whether it is painting, photography, or hand crafts, this is the place to show it off.

These are the most important ideas here:

To share our talent in a forum of
    appreciation and positive feedback, with tips and suggestions from other members.
    To appreciate beauty as you see it! We will not judge any submission in a negative manner. This is not a forum for critical analysis.
    To post your work be it Photography, painting, drawings, or any handcrafted Items. We will not tolerate any political or religious arguments. This is a SAFE PLACE for all. Those that try to engage others in unkind or contentious discussion will be removed and blocked.

This group is driven by the contributors input.

Posted items are for your enjoyment! If you like something please feel free to comment or just enjoy the art show!

Please only display that which is yours, or give credit when posting another's work. We kindly ask that you refrain from re-posting viral images. Adding an image to a comment box that is not yours is acceptable as long as you indicate it is not your own.
    Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sharingroom/
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    forveterans49

Re: A call to amateur artists and photographers

This sounds like a really neat group as I enjoy photography as an amateur. I am no longer on FB.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by ceejay: View Post
    Amateur artists and photographers is a facebook group dedicated to the sharing of art. Whether it is painting, photography, or hand crafts, this is the place to show it off.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/sharingroom/

4. Gratitude expressed by:

5. TopTop #3
    ceejay

Re: A call to amateur artists and photographers

Quote Posted in reply to the post by forveterans49: View Post
    This sounds like a really neat group as I enjoy photography as an amateur. I am no longer on FB.
    I wish I had an actual gallery...I am finding so many talented people with so much to offer. Thanks for the reply. Reply privately to me with your email and I will keep you informed of any events you may be interested in.

Warm regards.
    Cindy Jenkins
    Founder
    amateur artists and photographers
    Message me any time! I try to respond to everyone.

6. Gratitude expressed by:

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread