Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    John Eder
    Former Seb City Council Member

All Members Of Sebastopol City Council Endorse Jim Horn For Palm Drive Board Of Directors

Jim Horn for Palm Drive 2014 https://jimhornforpalmdrive2014.com/

More Endorsements--Mayor Robert Jacobs and Councilmember Una Glass

I'm honored to add two more important endorsements to the diverse mix of my supporters:

Mayor Robert Jacob -- Robert was elected to the Sebastopol City Council in 2012 and selected to serve as mayor by his peers last year. He is the founder and executive director of Peace in Medicine.

Una Glass -- Una was appointed to the Sebastopol City Council earlier this year to finish the term of her late husband, Michael Kyes. She is executive director of Coastwalk California and the President of Sonoma County Conservation Action.

I'm honored that all five members of the Sebastopol City Council have endorsed my campaign!

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by:

3. TopTop #2
    Investigative Reporter

Independent Greenberg Endorses Cop and Doc Because Only They Will Reopen Emergency Room

Thank you, Council Member Eder, official liaison for Sebastopol's City Council to the Palm Drive District Board and partner to District Board Member Marsha Sue Lustig, for informing the public of this insightful news.

This election is about whether Palm Drive Hospital's emergency room reopens or not.

Along with nearly every single doctor in our community, I, Jonathan Greenberg, the only politically independent candidate for City Council, enthusiastically endorse Dennis Colthurst and Richard Powers.

It is no coincidence that the incumbents support Jim Horn, who, despite his statements to the contrary, has emerged as the leading opponent of reopening an emergency room. And that I am also the only candidate for City Council who believes in an active role for our City Council in supporting the only hospital reopening effort underway. Indeed, the refusal of our incumbents to be part of the solution, instead of maintaining, as they have, that responding to the gravest public health and job loss crisis in Sebastopol history is "not our job," provided a catalyst for my decision to run for City Council.

As I have written in my five point plan for what this active role entails here, our City Council has, in my opinion, an obligation to support the reopening effort that 98% of their constituents I have spoken with want to see happen.

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

4. Gratitude expressed by 6 members: