Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Tarra

Seeking Quiet & Peaceful Home in Nature or House Caretaker Position (Marin County)

I am a responsible and quiet female psychology doctoral student looking for a cottage or in-law unit. My ideal home has a tub, lots of light, hot stove/oven, and is surrounded by nature. Environment is quiet, peaceful, and beautiful....near hiking trails and freeway a plus (I love hiking and have clients in the East Bay)

I am interested in bartering for part/all of the rent or paying up to $800 total: I can offer life coaching, Reiki energy healing, academic tutoring, and I'm open to other needs you might have. I will be working on a dissertation and I'd love to reduce my overhead.

I am also open to working as a caretaker for your home if you travel. I promise that I will take incredible care of your home. Excellent references available.

Email: [email protected]
    Call: 510-595-5566
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Cat Swan

Re: Seeking Quiet & Peaceful Home in Nature or House Caretaker Position (Marin County)

Tarra,
    I'm looking for someone to park their motor home or sublet my home in Kenwood for the summer or longer. At least for the 2nd half of June and hopefully some or all of July. A year sublet is also possible.
    We need to travel but have cats and rabbits that we love and they need caretaking. Plus, I just put in a small garden. Sorry, no dogs are allowed on the property. It is quiet, lovely and in the woods. You will see lots of wildlife. Work-trade for part of rent is possible. I had trouble uploading the pictures, so will email you some if you want.

Please call or email if you are interested, ASAP.
    Cat Swan
    707-478-5952
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email