Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Questions for the Sebastopol City Council Candidates

What do you want to ask the candidates for the Sebastopol City Council?

There are 3 seats on the Sebastopol City Council on the ballot in November. The 3 incumbents are running for re-election. Jonathan Greenberg is the lone challenger. They will all be at our Community Picnic this Sunday and will be answering questions from the audience that the Candidate's Night this Wednesday. I plan to video the evening and post it in entirety, but I still encourage you attend in person.

In addition I will be asking each of the candidate to submit answers to a list of questions I will choose from those posted on this thread. So here's your chance! What are you concerned about??

| Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Dustyg

Re: Questions for the Sebastopol City Council Candidates

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    What do you want to ask the candidates for the Sebastopol City Council?

There are 3 seats on the Sebastopol City Council on the ballot in November. The 3 incumbents are running for re-election. Jonathan Greenberg is the lone challenger. They will all be at our Community Picnic this Sunday and will be answering questions from the audience that the Candidate's Night this Wednesday. I plan to video the evening and post it in entirety, but I still encourage you attend in person.

In addition I will be asking each of the candidate to submit answers to a list of questions I will choose from those posted on this thread. So here's your chance! What are you concerned about??
    Palm Drive Hospital (or whatever new name) reopening and the City Council taking some initiative to seek ways to help and support, rather than waiting to be asked. That's not the way our City Council has handled things historically, at least for the last 20 yrs....be pro-active!!!

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Dustyg: View Post
    Palm Drive Hospital (or whatever new name) reopening and the City Council taking some initiative to seek ways to help and support, rather than waiting to be asked. That's not the way our City Council has handled things historically, at least for the last 20 yrs....be pro-active!!!
    OK, let's play...

Please rephrase that as a question.

5. TopTop #4
    Dustyg

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barry: View Post
    Please rephrase that as a question.
    Ugh. I should never write at night! New try: Why is the City Council so passive in relation to the opening of Palm Drive Hospital? Why isn’t it being pro-active as it has been in dealing with so many other issues?