Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Barbara K

German Sheppard Found!!

Strider, our German Sheppard was found Thursday night. We wouldn't have found him without the help of all the folks on Occidental Road.

Thanks!!:)
    Barbara
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    helenscott08

Re: German Sheppard Found!!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barbara K:
    Strider, our German Sheppard was found Thursday night. We wouldn't have found him without the help of all the folks on Occidental Road.

Thanks!!:)
    Barbara
    Barbara: I am SO GLAD you FOUND your dog. I hope the woman who is writing a book about the other Wacco group board will see your information. She had asked for data about the finding of the dog who lived in Occidental and walked from Santa Rosa back home and was found because of help from the Wacco folks.

Where was your dog found and how did he get there?

helen s

3. TopTop #3
    Barbara K

Hello Helen,

Our dog was being boarded at Country Kennels on Occidental Road near Fulton Road. He escaped his kennel and was running loose for five days. John, narrowed down his location by talking with people all along Occidental Road. We searched for him for hours throughout the week. One evening right before sunset when we were just about to give up, someone told us they had just spotted him near a pond in someone's backyard. He was traumatized and somewhat wild because he never came to our calls. But after a couple of minutes he "snapped" out of his wild state and started crying and wagging his tail and jumped in the car!

Happy Ending!
    Barbara

4. TopTop #4
    gailjane

This message made my day. I'm so happy for you that your dog is home again. Gail

5. TopTop #5
    helenscott08

[QUOTE=gailjane]This message made my day. I'm so happy for you that your dog is home again. Gail[/QUOTE

Barbara, thanks for your information and I am SOOO happy to know you found your dog. Letting other people know how it happened may help someone else when they loose their pet.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

helen s

6. TopTop #6
    forveterans49

This was wonderful news for you and your four-legged family member. Glad you found each other! :D

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Barbara K:
    Hello Helen,

Our dog was being boarded at Country Kennels on Occidental Road near Fulton Road. He escaped his kennel and was running loose for five days. John, narrowed down his location by talking with people all along Occidental Road. We searched for him for hours throughout the week. One evening right before sunset when we were just about to give up, someone told us they had just spotted him near a pond in someone's backyard. He was traumatized and somewhat wild because he never came to our calls. But after a couple of minutes he "snapped" out of his wild state and started crying and wagging his tail and jumped in the car!

Happy Ending!
    Barbara