Don't Leave Home Without ME...

Greetings,

I am pleased to say that I have over 20 years experience in house sitting and pet sitting in diverse locations and in several countries for home owners that are particular about their valuables, pets and property. I have received excellent references and very often I am invited back for repeat visits. My most recent sit was in Sebastopol in February and March, 2014. My schedule is open for July and for early August, 2014.

I am seeking experiences in a setting conducive to reflection, research, writing and to the local culture and community.

If your home or area has an aesthetically pleasing quality, I will maintain its cleanliness and care for it while you are on business or vacationing.

As a homeowner, I have particular standards when I am in need of a house and pet sitter myself. I also enjoy hosting travelers via Airbnb.

I am a early retired lady, upbeat, optimistic, amiable but also discrete, quiet, respectful and conscientious.

I do not smoke, use abusive substances or party, and seek like-minded people.

I would delight in caring for a small garden and well trained pets.

Should you be in search of a caring, ethical person to assist you ....
then we may be mutually compatible.

I look forward to further communication via Skype, email and/or by telephone. I am happy to have a mutual exchange of references and photos.

Until then,
R