Hello!

I am looking for a reliable individual to hire as a date-night, and also occasional day time sitter. Date-nights might be as often as 4 nights a month, day-time sitting less often, but 1 or 2 times a month to be a likely minimum. Day time's would be weekend days, whereas date-nights could be either weekend or week day evenings.

We are new to the area, so it is very important for us to meet our potential babysitter a couple of times before making a decision. We are eager to find someone, so please reply as soon as possible!

My daughter is 2 years and 7 months old, and is a charming ball of fire. As with most toddlers, she has her share of difficult tendencies, but nothing anyone with experience with toddlers couldn't handle. She is bright and playful, and sitter would be welcome to enjoy either of the parks close by to our home. We have a backyard perfect for playing, as well.
Sitter would be asked to prepare meals, and occasionally fulfill bath time and bed time duties as well.

We do ask that sitter be 17 or older...or a very mature 16 year old.

I was thinking pay scale will range from $10-$20/hr, depending on length of time services are required.

i.e. A 1 hour date night = $20
An 8 hour daytime = $80

However we are willing to negotiate.

Please respond via public or private message, email ([email protected]) or by phone at 814-512-7383

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
Carrie