Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Gayle

Looking for tree service

Name:  20140702_194648.jpg
Views: 1509
Size:  47.8 KB
    Hi - I am looking for someone to give me an estimate to cut down a privet "tree" that is growing in my neighbor's yard, but is a continual mess in my yard. He doesn't care if it comes down, so if i can find someone reasonable to take care of this, that would be great. I've had one estimate so far, and would like one or two others. There is plenty of room on the side where the tree grows to bring it down. Lots of open space on that side of his yard. Here is a photo of the tree. It can just be cut down to ground level. It has thin trunks, several, going up. They are not thick or difficult to saw through. It looks more substantial in this photo than it does in person. :)

If you'd like to give me a call or text, here is my cellphone: 707-318-9053.
    Thanks!
    Gayle
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    glenclem

Re: Looking for tree service

I have had great service from Matt Banchero"s Tree Service -921-9217. He does the job fast and leaves the site clean. As a habit I always try and get at least three quotes on this type of work, most tree services offer free estimates. Also check the WACCO Business Directory.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Gayle: View Post
    Hi - I am looking for someone to give me an estimate to cut down a privet "tree" that is growing in my neighbor's yard, but is a continual mess in my yard. He doesn't care if it comes down, so if i can find someone reasonable to take care of this, that would be great...

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    erinsheff

Gayle:
    Be sure to call Chip Sandborn at 823-9144 and Steve Garrison at 824-8343, both licensed arborists with tons of experience. They have done lots of pro bono work for Luther Burbank's Experiment Farm over the years, and we attest to the quality and professionalism of their work.
    Erin Sheffield
    Last edited by Barry; 07-14-2014 at 08:29 PM.

5. Gratitude expressed by:

6. TopTop #4
    Barrie
    Supporting member

The Arborist Who Climbs is very good, that's who I always call for tree issues. Since you aren't trying to save a tree or have it skillfully pruned, it's not such a big deal who does the job. You just don't want someone to make a mess, take out the fence, etc. Barrie

Quote Posted in reply to the post by erinsheff: View Post
    Gayle:
    Be sure to call Chip Sandborn at 823-9144 and Steve Garrison at 824-8343, both licensed arborists with tons of experience. They have done lots of pro bono work for Luther Burbank's Experiment Farm over the years, and we attest to the quality and professionalism of their work.
    Erin Sheffield

7. Gratitude expressed by:

8. TopTop #5
    Bobbi

Hi Gaye,
    When I had land that required ongoing tree care, I used the services of several people. The best was Fred Frey of Vintage Tree Care. (953-9494) He was professional, reliable and the cost was reasonable. I would encourage you to talk with him.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Gayle: View Post
    Hi - I am looking for someone to give me an estimate to cut down a privet "tree"...
    Last edited by Barry; 07-05-2014 at 01:28 PM.

9. Gratitude expressed by: