Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    faucet648

Did you find my BLACK KITTY at Circle C Market on April 3rd???????

My son Chance Prescott (kitty) has been missing since early afternoon Thursday April 3rd. He is a neutered male, domestic short-hair, all black cat. He got away from me and hid in the market and the owner was difficult at best in allowing me to search for him. At the time I looked frantically for hours to no avail and left his kitty carrier bag, blankies, and a can of food behind for him. Normally in the past when he escaped I would return to find him exactly where I lost him without fail. I got my son when he was two weeks old and literally carried him with me everywhere for over a year. Chance was my best friend and I love him like a child, he is missed desperately. I havn't been able to function like a normal person since he was taken, the not knowing if he is ok has taken a toll on me and my heart is broken. I need my baby back and God forbid he is not alive I at least need to know so I can have some closure. I have been walking around that neighborhood for months calling for him and feel like I'm losing my mind from sadness. We received a call on Easter day from a woman saying she observed him frantically running in and out of the store and that a woman said she was taking him to Sebastopol. Whether that meant her home there or an animal shelter I'm not sure. If anyone knows anyone that has adopted a black cat over the last few months or they themselves have could they PLEASE inquire on the circumstances, I am a desperate mom that needs answers, have a heart. Call Angie at 415-988-3571 or David or Sally at 707-887-1950.Name:  1017026_680994535280025_7864916732501750609_n.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  21.2 KB
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barbara

Re: Did you find my BLACK KITTY at Circle C Market on April 3rd???????

Sonoma Humane Society just took in a black cat that looks very much like yours. Go to their website and look through their Face Book page. You will see a photo of the black cat.

Best of luck finding your beloved cat. I adopted an all black cat 3 years ago and he is the best cat ever!

Barbara
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: