Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    lamonty115

Seeking child care services

Hello! I am in search of the perfect fit for my family's child care needs. I am looking for either an individual to come to our home for daytime working hours and/or occasional evenings for "date-night", OR an individual who operates out of their own home, a small scale (4 children or less) in-home child care service.

I am currently unemployed, but seeking employment, so as of right now I am a stay at home mother myself. I would want to find this individual before accepting any job offers, so as to make the transition for my daughter as smooth as possible. She is used to child care, however she has not been in a child care situation since we arrived here 2 months ago.

Amelia is a very bright 2 1/2 year old with a very pleasant demeanor. We are new to the area and I have been taking this time to get her adjusted properly. She is a new user on the potty, but for the past few weeks we have had complete success (no diapers!!). She enjoys being outside and is very easy to keep occupied, as her interests are many.

We are looking for a warm, loving, holistic, and aware individual who we can trust and relate to, someone who will feel like family to us. We are very warm people, we believe in an open mind and heart and the pursuit of knowledge, and we are hoping to keep our daughter immersed in this type of environment.

If you are interested please contact me to discuss the details in greater depth. Thank you kindly for your view!

Carrie Lamontagne

email: [email protected]
    phone: 814-512-7383
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email