I need a garden helper since I cant do too much post my hip replacements. Need a weeder extraordinaire for flower beds.

I'd like someone with a good knowledge of deadheading, when and how to cut back and shape flowers and plants when needed (not much of this, just occasionally when necessary) and who knows easily how to put in a new soaker line or spaghetti line with an emitter when new plants go in and just keep an eye on the drip irrigation and fix something if it breaks.

Again, there isn't much of this, the irrigation is basically in, so its just maintenance. Mulching, feeding roses, putting plants in the ground when I cant reach, and other small garden tasks.
$10 an hour.

If you can also do some occasional mowing and weed eating that would be great too, but not required.

If you can do all of it I can provide at least 3 hours per week; if just the weeding/gardening it probably would be about 3 hours every other.

If it goes well and becomes a regular thing, I can raise the rate to $12/hr.

I have had several replies from people who say they know how to do various things, and then don't but wish to learn. That would not work for me. Please do have experience in the things mentioned.

Also please have a reference.

I'm leaving town Monday, would love to hear from you before then, but can also reply while on the road. Thanks!

Please send an email telling me of your experience and phone number.