Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Sara S
    Auntie Wacco

CNN Reporter Clearly High While Talking to Anderson Cooper

CNN Reporter Clearly High While Talking to Anderson Cooper

A rather giggly Randi Kaye tried to keep it together on AC360 while reporting live from Colorado.

By Shawn Dwyer

01/16/14In what Anderson Cooper called the "greatest live hit that was ever on the program,” CNN reporter Randi Kaye delivered a euphoric report about the new marijuana trade happening in Colorado.

Kaye spent an entire week in The Centennial State and delivered stories on AC360 covering various marijuana-related topics for the show’s “Gone to Pot” segment. Near the end of the week, however, Kaye rode around Denver in a stretch limousine on a so-called marijuana tour. Hours spent breathing in heavy amounts of pot smoke with the windows rolled up left the typically professional Kaye a little looser than usual, as she and Cooper chuckled about her “extensive research” that resulted in a “contact high.”

Kaye reported that her “brain was a little fuzzy,” to which an amused Cooper responded, “Really?” Kaye continued to laugh, as she relayed the effects of her experience. "I couldn’t remember even some of the questions that I wanted to ask in the interview, which has never happened to me when I’m reporting in the field,” she said. “And I found things to be really funny, much funnier than I normally do, so I think we got a little bit of a contact high there.”
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. Gratitude expressed by: