Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    Alchemical Sounds

WEDNESDAY 3/26 - Sacred Sound Journey to Connect with your Inner Light in Emeryville

Dear Cosmic Pilgrims of the Heart,

I will be in Emeryville on Wednesday March 26th for a sacred sound healing journey. Please let me know ASAP, if you are being called to attend. You will need a code to enter the building, so it will not work to show up or sign up at the last minute. I will be sending a confirmation with directions, things to bring and the code. I will need to know by Monday at the latest, if you would like to join us.

I am excited to be in this beautiful sacred space that belongs to a sound healer. More details in attached flyer. Please forward this info, if you know someone who may be interested.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Love & Happy Vernal Equinox!

Patricia
    https://www.alchemicalsounds.net/

3/26 - Sacred Sound Journey

Join us on this sacred shamanic journey opening to our Inner Light through the use of light, sound, sacred geometry and focused intention.

Experience a richly textured journey through your amazing inner landscape . The healing vibrations of the Tibetan bowls, 38” Paiste’ Sun gong, Milky Way sound tubes, bells, drums, rattles, rain stick, Peruvian whistling vessel, wind wand and voice will permeate every cell in your body.

The harmonic resonance can clear blockages in the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies, leaving you in a state of bliss.

This high vibrational state helps one connect to their Divine Self.

Bring a mat or something for lying on a hardwood floor, pillow, eye pillow or bandana, blanket and water in closed container. You will be lying down appr. 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. Doors will be locked when the journey begins. Please RSVP by Monday, if you would like to reserve a space.

If you have a crystal or sacred piece to charge in these energies, please bring it.
    THE LOFT
    4053 Harlan St. #202

Emeryville, CA 94608
    Wednesday - March 26th
    7:00PM -9:30PM

$25 PER person

RSVP by Monday March 24th

[email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Attached Thumbnails (click thumbnail for larger view) Expand   Expand   Expand  
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

Tags (user supplied keywords) for this Thread