Hello,

On August 29th I started my 9000 mile walk in a great circle around the US. I do this walk for so many reasons - to challenge the discrimination against obese people. To empower myself and others to lose weight. Even more so, I do this walk to reclaim myself after a horrific suicide attempt after extended depression.

The walk is so far an amazing success, adventure and deeply transformative. You can read about it here:
facebook.com/aconversationwithamerica
https://traveltheunitedstates.wordpress.com

Before departure I put my cats in foster care, to be picked up on return, but unfortunately I was told today that she can't keep the cats after 3 weeks from today. So, I am looking for someone, preferably in N. Ca to help me with two kitties until fall 2015. I do everything in my power to pay for their expenses, but must admit, sometimes things have been extremely tight on the trail.

Due to my connectivity being a HUGE issue in the deep mountains of Arizona walking the trail I will not be able to answer messages for the next 10 days. If you are interested in helping out, please contact my friend Maureen Griffo so she can start to coordinate. Her email address is: mgriffo(at)aol.com.

Thank you so much in advance,
Malene