Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    typewriter

Seeking cranio sacral, Reiki, or other energy based healing

Looking for hands on energy work to settle nervous system and help me have more ease in my body (chronic pain). Calm, nurturing, knowledgable presence desired.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: Seeking cranio sacral, Reiki, or other energy based healing

Quote Posted in reply to the post by typewriter: View Post
    Looking for hands on energy work to settle nervous system and help me have more ease in my body (chronic pain). Calm, nurturing, knowledgable presence desired.
    There's lots of listings in our Business Directory for both Energy Work and Body Work.
    Many of them have reviews from our Community.
    Blessings!

3. TopTop #3
    Evalena Rose
    Supporting Member

I love to do this kind of work and you can see my ad here: https://www.waccobb.net/directory/alchemy-of-love-with-evalena-rose.html.

My gentle hands on energy work is especially good to settle the nervous system and release chronic pain, and people find my presence very nurturing and calming. I also can channel to discover some of the causes of the pain that lingers and to release those causes.

Blessings,
    Evalena
    707 824-1118
    https://www.evalenarose.com/healing.html

4. TopTop #4
    Mariab964

Jennifer Weiss, D.O. Practices traditional osteopathic medicine in Santa Rosa. Her approach is energy-based and heart-centered. I have been seeing Jennifer for chronic pain for 2 years and recommend her without reservation.
    Last edited by Barry; 11-17-2013 at 03:37 PM.

5. TopTop #5
    joya

Hi,

I highly recommend Dr. Laura Polak at Radiant Being, next door to Coffee Katz in Sebastopol. She practices a soft-tissue/more energy-based form of chiropractic which to me is similar to cranio-sacral, but for my whole body. It's called Network Chiropractic. I've found this to be such an amazing modality, that I've been a regular since 2002. After getting up from the table, I'm often so relaxed physically and energetically that I feel as if I've just had a massage. Her # is (707) 824-0340.

Joy

Quote Posted in reply to the post by Mariab964: View Post
    Jennifer Weiss, D.O. Practices traditional osteopathic medicine in Santa Rosa. Her approach is energy-based and heart-centered. I have been seeing Jennifer for chronic pain for 2 years and recommend her without reservation.