Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    dancingstar

House cleaning/organizing

Karrie and Arcturus (AKPainter) have such a stellar cleaning business going, and with WACCO as their advertiser, I am left withOUT a housecleaner as they are too busy! Happy for them...sad for me...

Looking for someone for several hours on Friday, October 25, beginning in the morning. Mostly cleaning, likely some organizational work as well. My budget is around $15 per hour. Please tell me about yourself and your experience cleaning/organizing.

Thank you!

Judy
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    Barry
    Founder & Moderator

Re: House cleaning/organizing

Quote Posted in reply to the post by dancingstar: View Post
    Karrie and Arcturus (AKPainter) have such a stellar cleaning business going, and with WACCO as their advertiser, I am left withOUT a housecleaner as they are too busy! Happy for them...sad for me...

Looking for someone for several hours on Friday, October 25, beginning in the morning. Mostly cleaning, likely some organizational work as well. My budget is around $15 per hour. Please tell me about yourself and your experience cleaning/organizing.
    Yes AKPainter has been getting tons of clients from the Business Directory Listing, because of the great service they offer and the Waccos who have been kind enough to leave them glowing reviews! They are no longer taking new clients and have removed their listing. :(

Check the Home and Garden section of our Business Directory for current house cleaner offerings.
    Last edited by Barry; 09-01-2018 at 04:31 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

3. Gratitude expressed by: