Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    dzerach

WANTED: Storage Unit recommendations??

Hi everyone! Need to house the contents of a two bedroom apartment for up to six months. And need to start moving into storage this weekend. Can anyone recommend -- through their own experience or otherwise --a secure, trustworthy, fair-deal, affordable storage business in SR -- the northwest part of town? Or elsewhere, but not a long drive. It doesn't have to be A/C. I'm going to be on the phone looking for vacancies... &that may be the only way a decision is reached due to the short-notice? I don't know. Thanks for sharing what you know..
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    knackfordesign

Re: WANTED: Storage Unit recommendations??

I have found A-1 Mini Storage on Dutton Meadow in south Santa Rosa to be the most inexpensive storage place. They also are good people. Managers live on site.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by dzerach: View Post
    Hi everyone! Need to house the contents of a two bedroom apartment for up to six months...

3. Gratitude expressed by:

4. TopTop #3
    Gene

Hopper Storage on Hopper Ave is great if they have any openings. Stay away from Storagepro " Lock it Up" on Airway and Public Storage. They get you in and then raise your rent after a couple of months. Security Public Storage on Hopper is another good choice. I am in the buisness and looking to get out if anyone has an opening for a great retail employee with office and handyman skills. This is the beginning of the slow season for storage so you should be able to find something at a reasonable price. Good Luck !
    P.S. Lock it Up has black mold in many of their units, so inspect the space carefully no matter where you go/
    Last edited by Gene; 09-27-2013 at 06:59 AM. Reason: afterthought

5. Gratitude expressed by 2 members:

6. TopTop #4
    SandBar

I like and use southpoint storage in sebastopol- very safe and they'll even loan you a truck to move in. all kinds of prices, units, etc.

Quote Posted in reply to the post by knackfordesign: View Post
    I have found A-1 Mini Storage on Dutton Meadow in south Santa Rosa to be the most inexpensive storage place. They also are good people. Managers live on site.

7. Gratitude expressed by: