Click Banner For More Info See All Sponsors

So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!

This site is now closed permanently to new posts.
We recommend you use the new Townsy Cafe!

Click anywhere but the link to dismiss overlay!

• Share this thread on:
  • Follow: No Email   
  1. TopTop #1
    aquarianyogi

Would anyone like to practice kirtan?

Hello my sweet online community. I've just attended a kirtan camp with Jai Uttal and am in love with this devotional practice. I have a harmonium which I've learned a little.

Is there anyone who would like to open up there home to practice singing, or play a little guitar or drum or even sit in and enjoy the sweetness? I've learned a lot but not enough to lead anywhere as a public event. My time is pretty open so anytime would work. I'm staying in Santa Rosa until Bhakti fest in 3 weeks.

Kirtan has been a life saving and changing devotional practice, that I must share my voice beyond my own walls. Feel free to email me directly ❤
    [email protected]
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email

2. TopTop #2
    MoonMata

Re: Would anyone like to practice kirtan?

Anyone interested in knowing what kirtan and devotional music events are happening in our area (and within an hour's drive), including informal home kirtans, can contact me, Bhavani Judith Tucker, and receive my weekly compilation, Bhavani's Kirtan and Devotional or Uplifting Music Events list. We've got a great network of chant lovers in our area, with singing happening throughout the week, here and there. Email me at [email protected] and say "put me on your kirtan list". Just sent one out yesterday. Many blessings!

Quote Posted in reply to the post by aquarianyogi: View Post
    Hello my sweet online community. I've just attended a kirtan camp with Jai Uttal and am in love with this devotional practice.
    Last edited by Barry; 08-15-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    | Login or Register (free) to reply publicly or privately   Email